Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i picked up a r6 looking for ppl to ride with only have one friend with a bike looking to make a few more that ride

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
RIP W.B.T.
53 Posts
I go out and group ride almost every weekend. To be perfectly honest though we ride super aggressive, so if you are still inexperienced you may be uncomfortable with that. If you still want to come out let me know. We are all in the chandler/tempe area

·
RIP W.B.T.
53 Posts
Hey guys, Im sure a lot of you heard about the friend that I lost, We are having a cookout, bike wash, and group ride to support him and the family. Check it out Here

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey so im on my 2nd 06 r6 would love to start riding with some other fellow r6 riders out in az i live in peoria im always down to ride wherever whenever someone hit me up and lets go on some rides!

Chad
480-603-7660

·
Registered
164 Posts
i'm going to westgate tonight. I live in tempe and i will meet up with 1 or 2 people on Arizona mills mall at 3.15pm and we'll going to peoria to meet up with a few people.

After that we're gonna go to westgate :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
i'm going to westgate tonight. I live in tempe and i will meet up with 1 or 2 people on Arizona mills mall at 3.15pm and we'll going to peoria to meet up with a few people.

After that we're gonna go to westgate :)
I think I might know who ur meeting up with... Anyone by the name of Chawn or matt Cameron? Well I'm having some ppl from tempe meet me at the qt on 67th and thunderbird at like 6 or so?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey fellas anyone in the Tempe area? Just picked up an R6 and looking for some people to ride with. Also, anyone know of a good shop to get work done at? Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts