Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got it and let me tell you, what a fun bike! Im a brand new rider with only dirtbike experience, and I rode this thing like Ive been riding all my life. Its a very easy bike to handle. It hugs the road so beautifully and feels very sturdy. I took it on the main roads which might not have been such a good idea considering Im a new rider. I felt a little and insecure but overall I did fine. I will be posting pics soon once I have the 2 brothers exhaust on

·
EFIL4DAB
59 Posts
Congrats on the bike, man!
Hurry up with pics

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
conrgats on the bike man!! a buddy of mine has an 07 S and yes it is a very sturdy bike that handles well in the corners and is an all around good bike. 10 x's more comfortable than the R6 as well. good luck with it, be safe. now post up them damn pics!!!!!! :YEA

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Awesome I have the same bike its so much fun!! Ride safe and always within your limits!

·
Registered
378 Posts
You suck if we don't see pics...

·
wants to drag knee
144 Posts
congrats on the purchase ( insert comment about posting pics here)

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
look at that neighborhood! is there a sign that says welcome to baller-ville?
sweet bike dude.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
nice one bro!
damn it i was gonna throw the B.S. flag out there too......not trying to give ya any idea's but that turn in the pic.is great for taking out the chicken strips:fact...i'm just saying

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Finally got it and let me tell you, what a fun bike! Im a brand new rider with only dirtbike experience, and I rode this thing like Ive been riding all my life. Its a very easy bike to handle. It hugs the road so beautifully and feels very sturdy. I took it on the main roads which might not have been such a good idea considering Im a new rider. I felt a little and insecure but overall I did fine. I will be posting pics soon once I have the 2 brothers exhaust on
Gratz! Just please becareful! Don't get too confident and ride beyond your skills. Off road and street riding are completely different. :)

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
Is the whole left side lighting out? Or do the R6S lights light up on one side on low beam?

·
EFIL4DAB
59 Posts
It looks almost like mine.
Nice bike, man
Ride safe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts