Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
#becausemotorcycles
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The IMS show came to Long Beach (SoCal) this weekend. Went for a few hours on Friday night, heres a few snaps. Pic quality mediocre at best.. but you get the idea..

It was kind of sad but the line for Spies... well, there wasn't one. It was raining pretty good Friday night in SoCal and it took a lot of people a few hours to make a normal 20 minute drive to Long Beach. Since Spies was only there from about 6p-7p the crowd was sparse. I watched a few times as almost a minute would pass while he sat there waiting for someone to come up to him. This also allowed me to score a half dozen signed posters from him, eBay baby!

My pops (now walking with a cane since his accident on memorial day "death of a 600"), Hayden, myself. The Hayden Q&A was pretty cool but the dude doing the interview kinda sucked.

My girl

And the rest of the pics... If you want better quality... PM Maxxx! :lmao

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
awesome pics, thanks for posting

·
nutz on yo chin
138 Posts
i want to see pics of the chicks in the triumph section, especially the one with the huge ass

no pics of the custom bikes on the red carpet?

·
iRun
33,317 Posts

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I'm starting to understand why Ike blocked your ass.

I'll tell you the same thing I told him at the time.. Chill out man, it's just the internet. I'm giving you a hard time cause I know you can take it (and probably dish it back).

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts