1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
The R6... obviously:fact

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
where is this?? there is a rikshaw in the background!

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
u gave it up by not blockiong off ur plates (MH.. something on one ofthe pics on the black R1), guess I know athing or 2 about india meself :nocontrol,
nice pics and vids though
keep it safe though... ask ur friends to get their gear on too..:YEA

just a helmet wont do shit when u take a fall... good gloves and jackets save a lot of rash, dunno if u'll want riding pants too !!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damn! did not notice that.. also did not expect sumone from the states to find out that the bike is from bombay just with MH on the plate.. impressive!

there is no any good gear available here.. i had picked up this jacket 4 years ago in dubai.. i just ordered AGV sport sebring boots and motoGP gloves from the states.. fortunately i picked the right size.. looking for a good leather jacket and pants but im a lil worried about ordering them without trying them on..

·
Registered
196 Posts
your bro needs some leathers...

·
Registered
45 Posts
daing.. i haven't been to India for over 10 years now.. i wonder there must be limited roads where you can take these bikes.. i hope you have INSURANCE on those things..

·
Registered
45 Posts
true say.. if one can drive in Indian chaotic traffic mess.. then he/she shall have no problem driving anywhere else around the world..

from my last visit there a coupluv years back, there are some pretty good highways.. not real twisties, but there's a track near my place, expensive tho
plnty of raods, but traffics a nitemare:rocket

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
driving in asia or south america is pretty much the same.... too lil space.. too many vehicles..:fact, speakin of traffic... nothin beats rush hour traffic here and i cant even cut thru it... texas laws arent that great fer motorcyclists.. i've seen a lot cut lanes in california.... what r the lane laws there ???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts