Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
go to images and then look under exhaust.........there's lots of high mounts there

·
Registered
537 Posts
Once again not an 02' but hey the bikes still look prety similar overall.

BE4TNUT

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hmm mines also a 04 i had 2 diffent blueflames so i will post both.. ones a Carbon Fiber dual port high mount and the others a Evo3 Ti.... and again i am still posting really bigass retarded sized pictures.. im sorry
The CF

The Evo3

Also another pic of the CF
[/img]http://damnnet.com/images/DSC00003.JPG

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hammy the Can Man! His ad is on the left side of the home page. Oh, welcome to the forum!!!
:cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
TapoutR6 said:
Hammy the Can Man! His ad is on the left side of the home page. Oh, welcome to the forum!!!
Thanks for the welcome. I just bought a silver/black 03. I pick it up tomorrow and I am already looking for a new can to replace the stock can.

·
Registered
17 Posts
TapoutR6 said:
Thanks for the welcome. I just bought a silver/black 03. I pick it up tomorrow and I am already looking for a new can to replace the stock can.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats on the new 6. I would definitely go through Hammy, just ask anybody on the forum that has bought from him about his prices and unbeatable customer service.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just sent him a price quote. I love how the Titanium Evo3 high mount looks. It matches the bike perfectly. I think the Blue Flame may be a bit spendy though. I guess we will see.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts