Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Comments appreciated! I'm officially a reformed addict (R1 was my previous bike), but I believe I've fallen off the wagon =)

Discaimers for Photo Nazis: No, I'm not a photographer, nor do I claim to be. Please keep your "lighting and angles" comments to yourself.

Disclaimers for Safety Nazis: I wasn't going riding, so no pants or boots, and it's kinda hard to see my face if I have a helmet on. :thumbdown

Disclaimers for newly formed group of 'Driveway Nazis': Yes my driveway is cracked. No I do not live in the ghetto. I live on a lake. You want my driveway to be pretty? Call my landlord.

hehe... :lmao

·
2007 R6
1,019 Posts
[

Disclaimers for newly formed group of 'Driveway Nazis': Yes my driveway is cracked. No I do not live in the ghetto. I live on a lake. You want my driveway to be pretty? Call my landlord.

hehe... :lmao[/QUOTE]

:D Nice bike....and yes beware of the "Driveway Nazi's" :screwy

·
Fancy crotch smell
368 Posts
crazywolf450r said:

Comments appreciated! I'm officially a reformed addict (R1 was my previous bike), but I believe I've fallen off the wagon =)

Discaimers for Photo Nazis: No, I'm not a photographer, nor do I claim to be. Please keep your "lighting and angles" comments to yourself.

Disclaimers for Safety Nazis: I wasn't going riding, so no pants or boots, and it's kinda hard to see my face if I have a helmet on. :thumbdown

hehe... :lmao

Worry about what others say much? :D

good looking bike.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice bike
lol whats up with the disclaimers? I don't think anyone would have said anything about a cracked driveway? :screwy

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Not DoD Blocked
2,339 Posts
Haas08 said:
Nice bike
lol whats up with the disclaimers? I don't think anyone would have said anything about a cracked driveway? :screwy
lol yes they would actually, its in another thread. :lmao

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Nice bike man! You look pissed off as all hell...

Looked at your driveway before you climbed on your bike, didn't you?

I didn't know landlords raked tenants leaves...:sing

Joking man, welcome to the site. I enjoy your avatar.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
first of all, someone has got to rake those leaves up. and second, is that a STAIN on your pants?! wtf mang, look at those wrinkles. you are obviously a new r6 owner. sheez.

jk. lolz. :popcorn:

sweet ass bike man. gratz!

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Colt said:
Nice bike man! You look pissed off as all hell...

Looked at your driveway before you climbed on your bike, didn't you?

I didn't know landlords raked tenants leaves...:sing

Joking man, welcome to the site. I enjoy your avatar.

Haha thanks bro-
I'm trying my best to look pissed, because I have this really really GOOBERISH looking natural grin that makes me look like Gomer Pyle from the Andy Griffith show, lol.

And its my first month in the house... you think I'm about to do yard work? :yuk: lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts