Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike is foooooked up. I was like :scared when I seen this......I think the bike got the worse end of this, which I am very thankful for......

I'm crying right now :roll:

·
Registered
45 Posts
awful feeling.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
where in the hell did the rest of the posts on this thread go. this seems to be happening quite abit, im going to let DJ know whats happenin

·
Registered
712 Posts
DAMN!!!!! That bike got fooked up bad. I saw those pics and my jaw dropped. If nothing else at least that spiffy blue flame exhaust made it through the wreck!

But seriously bro....after seeing those pics i'm glad that you made it through, it could have been a lot worse by looking at those pics, by the way...how is the recovery coming along. good luck on your recovery and getting your bike back together.

·
Registered
31 Posts
man Im sorry about the bike! I hope that your doing good. Good luck w/ the recovery

·
Registered
953 Posts
haha i like the pick with the guys in the chair looking at it like, "....dude.......... dude......... holy ****........ shit........god damn....... holy shit man........ "

·
Registered
180 Posts
Holy shit !!!! I thought my bike was in bad shape, glad to hear you're doing okay. The bike can always be fixed.... Are you gonna fix it ??

Here's a pic of mine...... I feel your pain...

Before...

and after.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Anyone have a rear rim they wanna sell ??? Just found out that mine's hooped...

:cheers
AL

·
Registered
28 Posts
Man that sucks Rsixxer just look at it this way 6's gave its life to save yours so u could live and ride another day.....oh yeah what the hell hit u?

G

·
Damn that is pretty messed up. How is the recovery coming along for you. I hope this doesnt happen many more times to people on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts