Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got my taillight and exhaust done.took that cat off(thanks a bunch mjsperformance.com)and then threw on the racefit growler supersport and i must say i love the sound and it definately turns heads.hope you like the new look too.now i need a power commander,framesliders,flushmounts for the front and then i think it'll be good to go.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
I'd hit it :fact
:hump:
:lmao

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks and yes they are integrated tails.it looks so much better than having an extra ass on the back that shakes to any sensitive bumps on the road lol.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
looks real clean! love that pipe too

·
Registered
378 Posts
Awesome bike!

·
Registered
208 Posts
That bike is looking sexy, can't wait for CA to come out with the integrated tail for the 08.

Not trying to thread jack, but TrainedKilla, why's your bike for sale??

·
Laugh. Love. Learn. Live.
657 Posts
I have to ask, then... where's your license plate? It doesn't sound like you're using this as a track bike...

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
I have to ask, then... where's your license plate? It doesn't sound like you're using this as a track bike...
most people remove it for pics, looks ugly just hanging off there. Anyways sick looking bike man, love the 50th. Next mod is DEF some frame sliders, wouldn't want to see that beauty get all scratched up:(

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
looks good....quick question tho...do they sell those chicken strips in a six piece?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the compliments guys.as for the license plate question i was actually able to mount it on the other side of the bike right along the plastic protector sitting over the chain.it mounted perfct an it looks better than having on the back to me.glad you guys like it though,yea i may go ahead and get the frame sliders before the power commander cause i definately don't want to scratch up my baby either.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts