Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i went through my usual ride route in the cage yesterday to take pics of the roads for you guys. if somebody can provide me some ftp access and some space (about 10 megs) i'd post them for you guys to check out what we got here in nor cal. i'd use damnnet but i don't really want to upload every pic one by one. ftp access please :hammer

here's a teaser.

·
Registered
31 Posts
im getting ready to ride to santa cruz next week. can you tell me what road that is in the pic. Cause i was just going to take the 17 all the way there. But if you know some cool back roads you know about id probably take them instead.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's pescadero rd in the santa cruz mountains, not santa cruz itself :hammer

hwy 9, right on skyline, left on 84, left on stage, and left on pascedero, then right on 84 leads you back up to alice's.

pascedero rd is my favorite. smooth and twisty.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
you can open up multiple windows of dammnet and do it that way. I do that when I need to upload mulitple pics. otherwise, PM cdemon to see if he can hook you up with FTP access. he was working on batch uploading at one time though. not sure what happened. I think he's being held hostage by some indians.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts