Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
An R6 is a legal drug
224 Posts
Alright guys so here is the deal i have this Factory Yamaha Jacket that i would be honored to have go to a good home because i never wear it.... now it is slightly used but it is in GREAT shape no rips or tears no broken threads or anything to that matter it is size XL (comparable to a EURO 56) winner will receive it free and clear no strings attached retail is $325.00

Heres the Rules and Requirements for the contest

You must take a picture of you and your wife or girlfriend next to your r6 holding a sign that says verbatim

"I LOVE MY HUSBAND'S R6 MORE THAN I LOVE HIM"

if it is not your wife but rather your girlfriend it should say this

"I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND'S R6 MORE THAN I LOVE HIM"

the post must include your name and her name and how long the 2 of you have been together

if you are one of the members here that do not have an r6 but have another bike you may substitute your brand and model of bike for the "r6" part.

Sorry to the few women that are on the forum but i figured if it is a mens jacket then we will keep the contest to a mens status

Pickpocket293 and i will be the judge of this and we have come to the conclusion that the member with the SEXIEST wife or girlfriend that has met the contest requirements will win.

Please use your imagination but keep it close to being SFW so that the thread doesn't get shut down.

on Sunday November 21 at 6PM we will stop the entry process and start judging. We will pick a winner by 9PM.

and please keep in mind that i am giving away a $325 jacket so this challenge is not ment to be a walk in the park.

Thanks to everyone and let me know if you have any questions

Attachments

·
Gotta get up to get down.
1,117 Posts
in it to win it

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
Heres the Rules and Requirements for the contest

You must take a picture of you and your wife or girlfriend next to your r6 holding a sign that says verbatim

"I LOVE MY HUSBAND'S R6 MORE THEN I LOVE HIM"

if it is not your wife but rather your girlfriend it should say this

"I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND'S R6 MORE THEN I LOVE HIM"

the post must include your name and her name and how long the 2 of you have been together

if you are one of the members here that do not have an r6 but have another bike you may substitute your brand and model of bike for the "r6" part.
OK, I have an R1 so I'll substitute the "R6" part for the "R1" that I have, but could I also substitute the "THEN" for "THAN" so it's grammatically correct? Or would that disqualify me? :eek:

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts

·
An R6 is a legal drug
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, I have an R1 so I'll substitute the "R6" part for the "R1" that I have, but could I also substitute the "THEN" for "THAN" so it's grammatically correct? Or would that disqualify me? :eek:

you can change it... you have that power :fact

I've got money on these guys :fact :lmao

..I wonder if I can lure the wife in though :sing

:laugh
just tell her the jacket is for her just dont tell her what kind it is haha

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
I've got money on these guys :fact :lmao

..I wonder if I can lure the wife in though :sing

:laugh

Don't be aksin shit like that, Joe! :rant
:cheers

:D:D:D

iono...I might give this a shot, or I might just sit back and oogle at y'all's wifes... :naughty

That jacket's WAY too big for me anyway! :laugh
Go for it, if you win the jacket, I'll buy it from you.

·
An R6 is a legal drug
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D:D:D

iono...I might give this a shot, or I might just sit back and oogle at y'all's wifes... :naughty

That jacket's WAY too big for me anyway! :laugh
nice Its for a good cause :sing

but just an FYI for everyone on the fitment of the jacket i am 5'10" and 175 lbs and this jacket was just a smidgen to big but it is very expandable tho there are expanding zippers and straps i had to move into a euro 54

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
you can change it... you have that power :fact
LOL Good...I'll fix it...cuz it's buggin' me! :flex:

Go for it, if you win the jacket, I'll buy it from you.
I like the way you're thinkin', J... :yes

nice Its for a good cause :sing

but just an FYI for everyone on the fitment of the jacket i am 5'10" and 175 lbs and this jacket was just a smidgen to big but it is very expandable tho there are expanding zippers and straps i had to move into a euro 54
Meh...I'd say a XL size Joe Rocket is really for someone who's 6' minimum and 180lbs. I know I always bitch about it, but IMO, people tend to buy their gear too big. I'm 5'9" and 160 and I wear a JR Medium, and I could probably sport a Small no problem. I currently own a size 42 (see sig) that I think is too big for me...I'd rather have a 40. :)

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
so you're rewarding the person with the best looking girl with a jacket?

can't us single ugly guys ever get a break??
Bro, get your side-piece to come over and pose with you. It's that easy. I'm sure you know a couple broads willing to do you a favor

·
An R6 is a legal drug
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL Good...I'll fix it...cuz it's buggin' me! :flex:

I like the way you're thinkin', J... :yes

Meh...I'd say a XL size Joe Rocket is really for someone who's 6' minimum and 180lbs. I know I always bitch about it, but IMO, people tend to buy their gear too big. I'm 5'9" and 160 and I wear a JR Medium, and I could probably sport a Small no problem. I currently own a size 42 (see sig) that I think is too big for me...I'd rather have a 40. :)

gotcha makes sense then... my a* euro54 is american 44 and it fits fantastically snug.. i love it so

thanks for the input may help people

1 - 20 of 196 Posts