Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GO VOTE!!! http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132356

We just had some new shirts made and I want to hook one of you guys up with one. Winner of the contest will get one shipped to them in any size they want. (lower 48 only please)

This is what they look like:
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/114_593/products_id/193987/n/ProTek-R-C-Black-T-Shirt-Large

The Request:

I want a picture of your bike IN YOUR GARAGE/storage place! I know a lot of people can't ride right now so this should suitable for most everyone.

Rules:

-Only one picture can be submitted. If any extras are submitted, you will be disqualified from the contest.
-No old glory pics. I need there to be some kind of r6-forum sign in the picture to prove you just took it.
-I don't care what else is in the pic as long as we can see your bike and it's in the garage. (scantly clad women very welcome and recommended.) :naughty
-No photoshop/pic altering of any kind
-LIMIT TO 10 ENTRIES!! Only the first 10 entries will have a chance. So hurry up!

This will be the submission thread. It will end one week from now (or when 10 entries are submitted), then a voting thread will be started for everyone to vote. Voting will go on for 3 days.

Good luck! :cheers

·
Registered
64 Posts
bang!!!!!

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Would my living room constitute a garage?

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will change it to "storage space" instead of garage. That should include everyone right?

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
Weak photo. Pics don't do justice to the projector mod/bike color. The lens have finger print on the out side from install.. my bad, aha

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Weak photo. Pics don't do justice to the projector mod/bike color. The lens have finger print on the out side from install.. my bad, aha
Dude, those headlights look crazy!

here's mine,

in the background is another 6, 04 silver w/ black flames, that belongs to my buddy, its been totaled now.
:secret re-read teh rulez..

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
:secret re-read teh rulez..[/QUOTE]

Someone was right, some of the contestants must be "NEW"

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 53 Posts