Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use these mirrors? How is the wiring on the turn signals? How much of your view is reduced? Let me know thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
i have the one with out the turns signals in. u cant see shit behind you, but u can see if someone is coming up on ur the side, but right behind u u cant see. looks really cool on the bike.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Anyone use these mirrors? How is the wiring on the turn signals? How much of your view is reduced? Let me know thanks.
I love mine, your blind spot is REALLY exposed, you can see behind you if you mount them wider than the stock position, but otherwise no, I couldn't see behind me w/ the stockers anyways...

The LEDs are brigther than hell too...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thats the brand name, but the meaning of the name is IMO, to spot law enforcement from behind you.
The brand is actually ST Machine. "Pig Spotters" is the name. My guess is the same as yours in terms of meaning... when you are crouched over your tank and hauling some major @$$ you can spot the 5-0 behind you.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
can you guys that have pig spotters on your bike post up some pics of them? i still cant decide if i want to order them or not.:)

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
personally, I had them and hated them. They were buzzy and had a very limited field of vision...not worth the entry fee in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i bought a set of pig spotter 2 mirrors set them on my bike to see how they looked then put them on kijiji and sold them lol. there cool if you dontuse mirrors. but if you dont use mirrors block offs look even better :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
It's all in what you like bro. We have to have at least one mirror here in California. I like mine, no complaints. It was just interesting trying to find a good sot to mount them, but once I did, I love them!

·
( . Y . )
3,176 Posts
Thinking about picking these mirrors up. Trying to find pics of different angles such as front and rider post just to see how they look. Can anyone help out with some pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts