Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have the pig spotter mirrors? i have the stock ones on my 07 r6.they vibrate at certain rpm's making it impossible to see anything,just wondering if the pig spotters vibrate at certain speeds or rpm's?

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
Pig spotters don't vibrate or shake at all. But you can't see anything beyond your blind spots. I have a set of the 2nd gen I need to sell...

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
both the pig spotters and bar end mirrors look like shit

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
both the pig spotters and bar end mirrors look like shit
it think all mirrors look like sh!t (especially stock). i was just going to put block offs and do the turn and look around (which i do any ways just to double check). but for now i'm sticking with the big old rabbit ears. i havent found anything i really like yet.

i want the lest noticable sh!t look. imo bikes look a whole lot better with block offs!!!!

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
it think all mirrors look like sh!t (especially stock). i was just going to put block offs and do the turn and look around (which i do any ways just to double check). but for now i'm sticking with the big old rabbit ears. i havent found anything i really like yet.

i want the lest noticable sh!t look. imo bikes look a whole lot better with block offs!!!!
i agree 100%

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
I like my pig spotters, they cover my blind spots very well and I appreciate the LEDs in em, they are more lights for them blind fuggin cagers to see me.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
I like my pig spotters, they cover my blind spots very well and I appreciate the LEDs in em, they are more lights for them blind fuggin cagers to see me.
do you have any bigger pics of them on you bike? its tuff to see how they look on your aviator. imo the black on black color scheme is so much better than the chrome spotters.

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts