Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Next month is Breast cancer awareness month. The pink plates have come in and the sprockets are ready to be machined so everyone can start ordering and get in on this well in advance of October.

For a 520 rear R6 sprocket, you're looking at like $60.50.

They also have released their own grips. They are available in bright ass pink too, as well as black and gray.

PM or use the contact me link in my signature to get the ball rolling.

Pics:

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1,667 Posts
What about a 04 Cbr600?.... :sing

·
Registered
672 Posts
I feel strange wanting these so bad lol

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts

Attachments

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1,667 Posts
not a problem. 520 is same pricing. Especially if you give me the us address you use!

They cut the cat5 sprockets per order, so any bike and pitch is available.
525?

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$3.25 more and available as well. It is the RR right? Just curious. There is definitely less quantity available in 525 and 530 than 520 though.

FYI to everyone. This is a limited quantity available situation. Last year it was supposed to be for all of October and they ran out of the material before the end of the month and it was a tough shit kinda situation at that point. We are the first ones to know about this so I'm sure it will be fine for a bit. But for example, there will only be a quantity of 20 made in 530 pitch.

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1,667 Posts
$3.25 more and available as well. It is the RR right? Just curious. There is definitely less quantity available in 525 and 530 than 520 though.

FYI to everyone. This is a limited quantity available situation. Last year it was supposed to be for all of October and they ran out of the material before the end of the month and it was a tough shit kinda situation at that point. We are the first ones to know about this so I'm sure it will be fine for a bit. But for example, there will only be a quantity of 20 made in 530 pitch.
:beerchug
Gotta check my gearing when I get home. I'd be up for one tho.
And yep RR

·
Registered
672 Posts
Price on the grips?

·
pin it to win it
8,080 Posts
Oooooo I want some tit grips lol

·
pin it to win it
8,080 Posts
Can I get sprocket bolts that look like nipples?
Somebody patent the idea quick lol. We can run nipple windscreen bolts like those squid spikes haha

1 - 20 of 35 Posts