Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
my girlfriend loves my r6
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/3116557056.html

this guy is selling his take offs from a few laps at track day for 75 for the pair front and rear

theres a pic (bottom pic) of the dragons but I cant see clearly and cant tell if it has 90% tread life as advertised. can u guys see?

either way if it has enough juice and worth it for me to get both for 75 let me know.. lookin to pick em up soon..

thanks

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey chief thanks man ur so damn prompt and so glad you saved me
even tho its 75 im glad im so noob at this stuff
thanks for the heads up .. glad to know someone around here really knows there shit

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
hey chief thanks man ur so damn prompt and so glad you saved me
even tho its 75 im glad im so noob at this stuff
thanks for the heads up .. glad to know someone around here really knows there shit
:cheers

If you're lookin for take offs, PM me tonight. I have PILES of take offs. This shit has GOT to go.

Power races in medium compoint with a LOT of life, definitely a shredded rear diablo supercorsa but a good front.

I was gonna hold the R10's I have for Gotthefeelin, but I might have extras on them.

Should have some extra TD slicks too.

Just remind me later bro.

·
Pobrecitos
19,911 Posts
:cheers

If you're lookin for take offs, PM me tonight. I have PILES of take offs. This shit has GOT to go.

Power races in medium compoint with a LOT of life, definitely a shredded rear diablo supercorsa but a good front.

I was gonna hold the R10's I have for Gotthefeelin, but I might have extras on them.

Should have some extra TD slicks too.

Just remind me later bro.
I soo want to try the supercorsa's, Matt (BlueGuy) had them on his 848 and they looked almost like slicks; seems like very capable rubber!

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First of all, that's a diablo supercorsa front and a dragon rear. Two different profiles, entirely. they aren't the same tire at all. Walk away

hey chief..

its my first track day on Monday

im looking at a go pro ..
thers this guy selling a heroHD 1 for 120 with a scratched lens that affects the top left

and another guy selling hero HD2 new one for 240 all local.

is that a good deal?

thx,

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
I soo want to try the supercorsa's, Matt (BlueGuy) had them on his 848 and they looked almost like slicks; seems like very capable rubber!
Definitely try em out bro! Get the supercorsa sp's. It's their street/track combo. I have guys running mid pack in a group on em. They come on the 675r oem and many ducatis and other high end bikes.

The way I look at it is that tire is sticky enough to have the big ducati's traction control calibrated to it, then those guys thro race compounds on and it's a great setup still!!!

They are a little more than q2's or power pures, but all out performance and profile on them is way better. BUT, the pures or q2's will let u lean much further in the wet.

The pure and supercorsa are a soft carcass tire so tire pressure must be precise with them.

·
Pobrecitos
19,911 Posts
Definitely try em out bro! Get the supercorsa sp's. It's their street/track combo. I have guys running mid pack in a group on em. They come on the 675r oem and many ducatis and other high end bikes.

The way I look at it is that tire is sticky enough to have the big ducati's traction control calibrated to it, then those guys thro race compounds on and it's a great setup still!!!

They are a little more than q2's or power pures, but all out performance and profile on them is way better. BUT, the pures or q2's will let u lean much further in the wet.

The pure and supercorsa are a soft carcass tire so tire pressure must be precise with them.

Sp's you say, I will look into it for sure, thanks Ant.

I'm running the Q2's on both my bikes right now, but yet to track them. I guess I will know in the beginning of August. I've been told the Q2's have a harder carcass thus provide less "feel", but I'm not I've gotten to that point; I don't really feel this when commuting because I'm mostly straight up, and at a slow pace. I also don't ride in the rain, so no worries there.

I don't mind paying a premium for things, as long as it's not just a name or logo thing I'm paying for.

:cheers:

P.s. I will hit you up when I'm read for that QS I asked for a quote on. Thumbs up!

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
hey chief..

its my first track day on Monday

im looking at a go pro ..
thers this guy selling a heroHD 1 for 120 with a scratched lens that affects the top left

and another guy selling hero HD2 new one for 240 all local.

is that a good deal?

thx,
240 local is a good deal on the hd2. Especially of its the Motorsport kit. If u had more time id hit up my contact or tell you to contact d_deezy for one. I'm sure they are in stock in cali if you're out that way you could have it in time

·
KEEP UP!
309 Posts

Supercorsa SP's are amazing tires, I'm gonna install the new V2 Supercorsa SP that come on the Panigale onto my R1. I couldn't believe how good they were on the Pani. I normally despise OEM tires btw...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts