Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
My R6 gets me.
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm planning on doing my first track day on July 26th and I don't want to run my street setup on the track. Do you guys know any place that I can pick up a set of track body work that's not to harsh on the pocket book? Or if a member has a extra set they wanna get rid of let menonow how much. Iv searched all over Cali and NV for track bodywork on craigslist but came back with nothing. Any help would be great
Thanks

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
So are all you San Jose fcuks going.... are you going to have a circle jerk with reach arounds between sessions too?:nono

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
... Maybe :sing did u wanna come play to?
You dont have the requisite experience to play on my level son..... But I may stick my head in there.... wait, what?

·
iRun
33,319 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
Haha that was great! :lmao

Yah matts got me talked into it but I told him I'm not risking my street bodywork out there
You dont have to risk it, just dont fcukin crash. You most likely wont crash your first day anyways...*cough*SCOTT*cough*

It will change your riding and your outlook...and the contents of your wallet...and maybe your priorities...:laugh

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
U gonna cone hit the track with us Mario?
MARIO, MARIO, MARIO..... So its Matt, Tyson, Scott, you and probably me, so far.....

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
No suit as of yet...

and I'm probably gonna be drained from Laguna... but we will see.
Dude, you can get a sufficient used suit of CL for like $200 all day... then sell it afterwards.

·
My R6 gets me.
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You dont have to risk it, just dont fcukin crash. You most likely wont crash your first day anyways...*cough*SCOTT*cough*

It will change your riding and your outlook...and the contents of your wallet...and maybe your priorities...:laugh
Yah I know if I had my street ones taped up I know I would take a easy

·
iRun
33,319 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
Yah I know if I had my street ones taped up I know I would take a easy
It is going to be hot and greasy though, so you'll need to exercise some caution on those hard on the gas corner exits....

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Id rather trash some plastic than some metal....:fact
You telling me that OEM plastics are going to be the thing that saves a frame? Eff no. If you crash so hard that you have frame issues it doesn't matter WHAT kind of plastics you had (or didn't have) on there.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts