Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have been attracted to the new Suzuki B-king. What do you guys think about it? What would you feel or say if you saw me on bike night with a B-king, would you think is cool looking as i do or just completely hate it, because it looks too futuristic? And would you spend $14000 on a bike like that?
Please help

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think out of all the standards, the B King looks the best. I like Yamaha's FZ1, but the B King looks better. If I saw you at Bike Night on a B King, I probably wouldn't give it a second glance-it would fit it, but it's not a true sport bike. If you're gonna spend 14000, why not look at a Ducati?

·
Registered
796 Posts
to be honest i think it looks a little weird. like somebody broke off a bunch of front nose fairing or something and stuck some goofy mirrors on it.

·
$4 a gal. 4 gal. a shot
933 Posts
I like upright standards, they are great for in town with lots of lights, and straight highways. I have an FZ1, and I love the "idea" of the B-king, that kind of torque in a standard would rock! But I have looked at them at the dealer and they are just so wide, I can't get over that tank. Buy one in a year used and take the pods off the sides put on a regular headlight. Or buy a wrecked 'busa or ZX-14 and make a street fighter out of it!

·
Registered
917 Posts
14k can get you a few much better looking bike. suzuki m109 is one of them imo the b-king is cool because it has the busa motor. The styling is growing on me I guess, an r1 would be much sweeter

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Damn why do people ask these questions. Who cares if we think it's cool or not. If you like the damn bike, get it. If you got 14k to put up, go for it. I personally think it looks like a piece of sh*t. If your worried about people thinking of how cool you look at bike night, go buy yourself a busa, and be done with it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Damn why do people ask these questions. Who cares if we think it's cool or not. If you like the damn bike, get it. If you got 14k to put up, go for it. I personally think it looks like a piece of sh*t. If your worried about people thinking of how cool you look at bike night, go buy yourself a busa, and be done with it.
QFT

I think it looks like a big fat pig. Personally in the standard/street fighter bike department, I like the Triumph Street Triple and Ducati Monster.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I like what they were trying to do and I kind of like it. I'm about 50/50 on it still. I'm really not a big fan of naked bikes, but it does look good depending on the angle. The giant exhaust that sticks 20 feet off the back has to go though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think out of all the standards, the B King looks the best. I like Yamaha's FZ1, but the B King looks better. If I saw you at Bike Night on a B King, I probably wouldn't give it a second glance-it would fit it, but it's not a true sport bike. If you're gonna spend 14000, why not look at a Ducati?
.Thanks for the input
The reason I’m looking at the b king is because of the wife, she don't want ride her on her own but with me. We had the r6 it no fun with someone behind, and she complained of the seating not being comfortable. So we looked around and the b king has the best seating and is sporty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts