·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
losy my only key help!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to ryde :stupic :cuss :cuss

·
IQ = Post Count
1,734 Posts
When you only have one key you are supposed to "ryde" to the hardware store and buy another key, it's like couch cushion money to get another one. A new ignition on the other hand...that's a whole couch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well no sh#$ sherlock u guys are smart does anyone know where the key tag is on the r6 ya know i am amazed at the amount of intelligence within this forum i would have figured people would have offered help instead of riticule

·
Registered
281 Posts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dude when you got the bike they shoulda put the key code in the owners manual or its on a little metal tab that comes with the keys. hope you have those laying around...maybe you bought it used. if so, try to track those things down. short of that retrace your steps? buy a new couch? :hump

·
Registered
281 Posts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dude when you got the bike they shoulda put the key code in the owners manual or its on a little metal tab that comes with the keys. hope you have those laying around...maybe you bought it used. if so, try to track those things down. short of that retrace your steps? buy a new couch? :hump

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
well no sh#$ sherlock u guys are smart does anyone know where the key tag is on the r6 ya know i am amazed at the amount of intelligence within this forum i would have figured people would have offered help instead of riticule
You're amazed at our intelligence? You're the one who lost your key and YOU are the one who also doesn't know what to do.

Maybe no one knows how to get a new key made because we have spare keys already.

If I had to guess, I would tell you to call a dealership and ask them if you can have one made from your VIN. Other than that, a locksmith can probably make one for you.

Don't come in here hating on us because we don't have an immediate answer for you man. You will get more help in here than you know what to do with, but sometimes you have to be patient and wait for someone who knows the answer.

And my response wasn't meant to piss you off... that's just the way we operate in here. We're all friends, and we poke fun.
Stick around, you'll feel it. :hammer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts