Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*bear with me... it's a little long, but worth it*

http://aggracing.myplexusproducts.com/products

As hokie as it sounds, I want to take the time to tell y'all about a new journey I have begun. I was introduced to Plexus Slim through a friend about a month ago. They had remarkable success with this product, and at first I was VERY skeptical - b/c I'm without a doubt not a diet/supplement guy (I plain like food and beer too much). However, as I've gotten older I've noticed a few changes in my body and how I feel before/after eating, and was concerned enough to visit the doctor. :| "Pre-diabetic" is what I was told... so... THUS began my own research into solutions. I was so convinced by my own research and the results of others, that not only did I order some of the combo-pack (slim & accelerator+, for now) for myself I signed up to be an ambassador and sell the product! Figured getting healthy AND losing a few pounds would be an easy sell - but only after I noticed the benefits of the products. b/c Agg Racing doesn't sell anything I won't/don't use myself.

Plexus Slim, commonly known as the pink drink, was initially developed as a product to help Type 2 Diabetics regulate their blood sugars. It was soon determined that Plexus Slim had an interesting side effect: weight loss. Everyone that was using the product to help regulate their blood sugars also found that they lost weight, without changing their eating and exercising habits. Some only lost a few pounds while others lost quite a few. Shortly after this, Plexus Slim was also marketed for its weight loss properties. Also important to mention is that those initially taking it for the blood sugar regulating properties did notice a difference in their blood sugar. Excess weight is a major contributor to many diseases. For example, heart disease and diabetes can often be improved with weight loss. In some cases weight loss allows people to go off certain medications. The ingredients found in Plexus Slim are the most natural and are known for altering how glucose is absorbed after a meal, for being an appetite suppressant, as well as for being an antioxidant. Plexus Slim does not contain any stimulants. As wound-up as I am normally, this was a big plus.

Through recent testimonials, and results of a clinical study, Plexus Slim and Accelerator have been reported to;

• Help with weight loss
• Help to balance blood sugar
• Help to lower bad cholesterol
• Help maintain healthy blood pressure
• Help control the appetite and prevent food cravings
• Help strengthen will-power over poor food choices
• Help boost energy levels
• Help maintain long-term weight loss

For me personally, I have seen a MASSIVE increase in daily energy levels without a jittery feeling that the energy drinks or too much coffee gave me. I'm also now sleeping like a baby at night - which hadn't happened in about 4 years. I've also been flirting with the "under 200lb club" for a couple days, and that's another "first time in nearly a decade" kinda thing. :laugh

That's the "sales pitch" so if you would like more information or just have some questions regarding Plexus, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be more than happy to help you in any way that I can! and yes, it's for dudes AND chicks... even already healthy people can benefit from a healthier body. do your own research... i did. you won't be disappointed.

http://aggracing.myplexusproducts.com/products

what i'm going to use starting next month... the new thermogenic "combo", with Boost.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
We'll need before and after nudez to be sure....

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have before... will be a few months before i'm ready for afters. and about 1.5 handles of makers. ;)

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't be skerred. there's no shame in wanting to get healthier... and that's why i keep answering y'all's pm's and emails. ;)

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm getting a lot of "how is this different/better than advocare" questions. i won't knock another product to make what i'm standing behind look better. advocare is a great product, and some of my good friends both use and sell it. i WILL point out a few differences though, based on the quick research i did into advocare when i was trying to make up my mind.

Advocare is more performance based in my opinion - which is why they have professional athletes and what not as spokespeople. Plexus is wellness- and overall-health-based and not a diet. Advocare, I have heard, is not only more costly but also is restrictive on your diet and has MANY more components than the Pink Drink (slim) and Accel or Boost. Also, in my research their Spark has more caffeine than a can of Red Bull and artificial sweeteners. Caffeine and artificial sweeteners do impact your blood sugars which is what I was looking to get in check. Plexus offers a 60 day money back guarantee as well. Plexus is simple, once a day (unless you choose to take PB5, BC and X Factor in addition, but then again, that's up to you). :)

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm 2 months in, i'm no longer having sleeping problems, i don't wanna pass out at ~430 after work, i'm down 8 pounds and a pant size (36 to 34), and no longer really want to snack on crappy stuff.

if you're interested, PM me. i'm willing to repay your shipping costs for ya. 60-day money back guarantee FROM PLEXUS... what do you have to lose?

i'm looking good.

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
I first thought this thread was about this:

Not specifically knocking the product you are selling, but there is no easy way to being fit or healthy.

Every couple of years there is a new "weight loss" product on the market, offering the same results: "increased energy, appetite suppression, burn fat, lose weight". The truth of the matter is that most are all quick fix products that don't offer any lasting results. Most just use a combination of stimulants and diuretics. Most will help you quickly lose water weight and empty your bowels, but it doesn't last long.

All of them recommend that you eat healthy, drink a ton of water and exercise while taking them, never mind the fact that those three things are what will actually help you lose weight. I've lost weight over the last year by doing just that, without any magic pills or shakes. I turned off the cable tv, changed my diet away from grains and dairy and towards meat/protein/veggies and fruit, stopped drinking my morning grande mocha with a doughnut on the side and switched to tea, started taking the stairs to work on the fifth floor, drinking nearly a gallon of water a day. Amazingly enough, I have increased energy, a healthy appetite, I've gone down two pant sizes, and lost 40-45 lbs.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i do that too... but this helps regulate my blood sugar - as it was developed to do. with it i get the added bonus of losing a little weight on top of my healthy/clean diet. :)

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts