Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have made a plug and play garage opener for my 2005 R6. It taps off the high beam for power and does not require any batteries. The opener I'm selling is compatible with Chamberlain/ Liftmaster garage openers with rolling code and with the purple learn button. It may work with others, but I am only sure about the two listed above.

Please check to see if your R6 uses the same headlight connection for the high beam. You could also use it for your horn if you snip off the OEM connectors and tap off the horn with some wire taps.

I only have 1 made, but can make more if more than one person wants one. I just need some lead time to order parts. Thanks!

Price is $35 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hm iterested in these. I have a liftmaster which is pretty new so do know if its e right one? Also getting an 09 r6. Wonder if its still plug and play

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hm iterested in these. I have a liftmaster which is pretty new so do know if its e right one? Also getting an 09 r6. Wonder if its still plug and play
It's only compatible with the purple learn button. I do have some that I can make for the models with the red/orange button, but those are older models. A newer liftmaster might have a yellow button. I don't have any remotes for those, but I could get some.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts