Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woop woop just got this in from my girl now i could pass them guys up in tha canyons witht therer1 and gixxers lol

stand by cause pocket rocket dave is now on the loose :moon

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man that is so big pimpin, how much did u pay for that, and where did u get it. :cheers

oh ya and know u got another bike for girls to sit on and take pics :mrgreen:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well she got it for 250 i guess hr friend knwos someone who gets them in la in bundles and hook her up with one .. yupp another bike more pictures with girls lol :boob :boob

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
come o dave hook a brotha up baby. i need one for that price. please please pleease please please leeeeeeeeeeaaasssssssseeeeeeeee :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow dave :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you guys dont have factorys that gets them at wholesale down there ..?? man theres tons of them down there and to ship it out there gonna cost some money too its a pretty big size box you can see it in the back of the picture

an no i cant take you for a ride ocboy lol unless your some fine ass hot model with a nice rack and :boob and well haha you know the rest sorry bro but i can give you a quarter to ride the horse in front of the market :roll:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I want one too. There aren't any pocket rocket wholesalers around here in Ohio (non that i have heard of or seen). I want one for $250...I'd buy that bitch in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
those things are soooo badass...I want one!

and I can't WAIT to see this bike in the pics Dave!! hahaha

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
My 7 year old daughter would love one of those. She wants to race like her daddy. Unfortunately, you have to be 10 to race in Texas.... maybe next year.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i was looking all over the internet for 2 more pocket bikes like that. but on ebay they sell for like $350. but unfortunately for me these sellers will not ship to hawaii. well at least i have my blata. just wanted to get 2 more for the kids(race the kids around the block).

·
Registered
170 Posts
Isn't the top speed for those pocket bikes something around 30mi/hr?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
stoneloco808 said:
i was looking all over the internet for 2 more pocket bikes like that. but on ebay they sell for like $350. but unfortunately for me these sellers will not ship to hawaii. well at least i have my blata. just wanted to get 2 more for the kids(race the kids around the block).
Cliff, these guys sell them for $249 but they don't ship to hawaii. shipping is fixed at $70, so to get to you for under $350 leaves $30 to ship it to hawaii. Maybe someone in cali can grab one for you and ship it out for that $70?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47352&item=3677505584&tc=photo

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sweet...

Finally a bike I can learn to wheelie on... :)

·
I ride her hard!!!
195 Posts
R6 pocket bike

Besides ebay, does anyone know where to get a pocket bike that looks like the R6?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
okay now i had to go get a red one to match my bike and i got some black fairings too for it heres a picof it now

pimp 2002 dodge ramm 1500
pimp 2002 yamaha r6
pimp pocket bike

oh yeah these are no the best pictures i wil have some chick on it by next sat trust im working on it now lol

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i gotta lol we have like 5 pockets bikes we ride with gonna go to the rosebowl a try them out tomorrow .. should be fun but man you gots to be one flexible mofo to ride these bikes lol :jacked hopefully i could get some chick half naked on it but well will see

1 - 20 of 30 Posts