Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OMG LOOK AT HER BEWBIES!!
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have a 08 r6 has the following bolt ons pc3 with tune, leovince full system, bmc street filter.

n the past few weeks ive noticed it bogs if u snap the throttle to free rev it, also if u snap the throttle to accelerate hard it bogs for a second then takes off, til u get to 9-10k or so then still accelerates but feels like it looses power. Tried new plugs, cleaning the air filter using injector cleaner. It all seemed to make it a little better but still doesnt seem right. dont really have the money to take it to the dealer to look at it.

N e help or ideas is greatly appricated

·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
?no one.... no thoughts at all?

·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
TPS test good, it works constant without n e stops or open areas on a meter, n the throttle plates open to 100%.

it revs fine if you lightly rev it, but its when you snap the throttle from like a cruising point to wide open it hesitates.

i dono if it a map sensor or fuel pump. i have no diag codes

·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah. i have no codes when i put it in diag mode...

·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also used a ohm meter to measure resistance throught the throttle range.

prety sure its the fuel pump as the bike did not want to start thismorning and once it did it acted like it was running out of fuel

·
-Certified Bike Beater-
170 Posts
also used a ohm meter to measure resistance throught the throttle range.

prety sure its the fuel pump as the bike did not want to start thismorning and once it did it acted like it was running out of fuel
thats what mine is doing as well, also once its warm and in any gear running a steady rpm, it starts to break up, almost like its loading up until i give the throttle a little crack, then it clears up. but even full throttle through the rpm range it sounds like its choking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts