Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
r6grl said:
Who said girls were demanding? :twisted:
rolflmao hahahahahahahaha.... that's a joke right?

wash a car? what is car? is that what you call a motorcycle? :mrgreen:

sorry i don't have the guts to search google images for a male sex doll box... sorry no. :throwup

·
Registered
10 Posts
The car is what I end up in after the "man of the house" jacks me for my bike cuz his is getting it's latest mod :cuss

Now where can I find that man in a box?!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Where's the part time husbands??? That's simple r6grl!!!

You can just pass your # around and we'll answer only when you call.

:lmao

That'd be just like a part-time husband, except no rings involved. Now that would change the females problem of complaing of the men always wanting sex......we like the sex either way, if it's with 1 part-time wife, or 20 part-time wifes.

Now if guys had 31 girls like that......that would solve all female problems, cause they then wouldn't have to complain about only getting it once a month :hammer

·
Registered
953 Posts
RedlineR6 said:
Where's the part time husbands??? That's simple r6grl!!!

You can just pass your # around and we'll answer only when you call.

:lmao

That'd be just like a part-time husband, except no rings involved. Now that would change the females problem of complaing of the men always wanting sex......we like the sex either way, if it's with 1 part-time wife, or 20 part-time wifes.

Now if guys had 31 girls like that......that would solve all female problems, cause they then wouldn't have to complain about only getting it once a month :hammer
mmmm... 31 girls goodness.... that would never get old and keep everything all nice and fresh, nothing over used. :hump

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
A distraught young woman decides to throw herself into the ocean. Down at the docks, a handsome young sailor notices her tears, takes pity on her, and says, "Hey, you’ve got a lot to live for. All you need is a new start. I’m off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I’ll take good care of you and bring you food every day." Moving closer, he slips his arm around her shoulders and adds, "I’ll keep you happy, and you’ll keep me happy." She agrees, and the sailor brings her aboard that night and hides her in a lifeboat. Every night he brings her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit and they make passionate love until dawn. Three weeks later, during a routine search, she is discovered by the ship’s captain. "What are you doing here?" the captain asks. "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explains. "He’s taking me to Europe, and he’s screwing me." "He sure is, lady," says the captain. "This is the Staten Island ferry."

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hahahahahaha, I like your icon r6grl!!

:lmao :gay

"I have had no professional training of any kind, it is just my voice"

ha ha what a fuckin tool!!

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
... one day this guy walks into this bar at like 11 am, right when they open, he sits down and says..."bartender, i need 5 shots of tequilla", the bartender looks at him and says, "hey man, its still kinda early to be drinking that hard stuff right off the bat, are you ok? is something wrong?", the guy looks up and says, "i just found out my brother is gay", so the bartender says, "oh man, im so sorry, here you go..5 shots" the man takes his shots and leaves..the next day, same time, same guy walks in and sits down, "bartender, i need 10 shots of tequilla!", the bartender says, "oh man, whats wrong now?", the guy says, "i just found out that my son is gay", so the sympathetic bartender gives him his 10 shots and 2 more on the house. next morning, same time, the same guy walks in, sits down..."bartender, i need 15 shots of tequilla!!". the bartender looks at him and says "good god man, doesnt anybody in your family like women?", the guy replies with a snort, "yeah... my wife does!!"

·
Registered
953 Posts
stoneloco808 said:
... one day this guy walks into this bar at like 11 am, right when they open, he sits down and says..."bartender, i need 5 shots of tequilla", the bartender looks at him and says, "hey man, its still kinda early to be drinking that hard stuff right off the bat, are you ok? is something wrong?", the guy looks up and says, "i just found out my brother is gay", so the bartender says, "oh man, im so sorry, here you go..5 shots" the man takes his shots and leaves..the next day, same time, same guy walks in and sits down, "bartender, i need 10 shots of tequilla!", the bartender says, "oh man, whats wrong now?", the guy says, "i just found out that my son is gay", so the sympathetic bartender gives him his 10 shots and 2 more on the house. next morning, same time, the same guy walks in, sits down..."bartender, i need 15 shots of tequilla!!". the bartender looks at him and says "good god man, doesnt anybody in your family like women?", the guy replies with a snort, "yeah... my wife does!!"
that guy has one fucked up life.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Grandmas story:

The other day I went up to a local Christian bookstore and saw a honk if you love Jesus bumper sticker.

I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting, so I bought the sticker and put in on my bumper.

I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good He is and I didn't notice that the light had changed.

It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed.

I found that LOTS of people love Jesus. Why, while I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and when he leaned out of his window and screamed, "for the love of God, GO! GO!" What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus.

Everyone started honking! I just leaned out of my window and started waving and smiling at all these loving people.

I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love. There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a sunny beach....

I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air. When I asked my teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant, he said that it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something.

Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign back...

My grandson burst out laughing, why even he was enjoying this religious experience.

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards me.

I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is when I noticed the light had changed...

So, I waved to all my sisters and brothers grinning, and drove on through the intersection.

I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and I felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared, so I slowed the car down, leaned out of
the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away.

Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
A blonde cop pulls over a blond for speeding.
The blonde cop walks up to the car and says to the Blonde driver 'please show me you license".
The blonde drivers says "whats a license"
The Blonde cop responds "a little retangle thing with your picture on it".
So the blonde driver rummages through her hand bag and finds a small mirror, looking at it she sees herself and hands it over to the cop.
"here you go" she says.
The blonde cop looks at it and says
"gees if I had know you were a cop I wouldnt have pulled you over"

21 - 40 of 119 Posts