Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Theres a bear and a rabbit sittin in the woods talkin and the bear says "man i have a problem with crap stickin to my fur, how bout you"

the rabbit looks at the bear and says" nope never had that problem"

so the bear picks the rabbit up and wipes his ass with the rabbit. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
182 Posts
bkchun99 said:
A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected: a half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a quart of orange juice, a head of romaine lettuce, a 2 lb. can of coffee, and a 1 lb. package of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha ... THAT WAS FUNNY.. :hammer

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.

"Hey, girls," says the brunette, "let's go home early tomorrow. She'll never know."

So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having sex with the female boss! She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time.

"That was fun," says the brunette. "We should do it again sometime."

"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught."

·
Registered
258 Posts
okay, stop me if u heard this one.

okay so superman is flying through the city looking for some crime, and he sees wonder woman. she is sitting on a rooftop, butt-naked, laying spread eagle. after staring for a while, he starts thinking to himself, "well, i am pretty fast, and if i just took a few pumps, she wont know it was me." so he says to himself, "Imma take it" with his superhuman, light-speed agility, he swoops down and pumps it in wonder woman a few times and fly away. Wonder woman suddenly says "wtf was that" and the invisible man says. I dont know but my ass hurts.

okay, i know, it was corny :stupic

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Argosax said:
okay, stop me if u heard this one.

okay so superman is flying through the city looking for some crime, and he sees wonder woman. she is sitting on a rooftop, butt-naked, laying spread eagle. after staring for a while, he starts thinking to himself, "well, i am pretty fast, and if i just took a few pumps, she wont know it was me." so he says to himself, "Imma take it" with his superhuman, light-speed agility, he swoops down and pumps it in wonder woman a few times and fly away. Wonder woman suddenly says "wtf was that" and the invisible man says. I dont know but my ass hurts.

okay, i know, it was corny :stupic
STOP :mrgreen: still funny though

·
Lets RIDEEEE!!!!
506 Posts
Ok......First off. NO offense to anyone here with this one, if does offend you, don't read it. Also, LONG, but worth the read!

A jet-liner takes off east out of florida to head overseas. About half way across the atlantic, the pilots notice a serious problem! Their payload (or weight) is way too heavy and will require too much fuel to make it across.
At the same time, they are far enough where they can't make it back to florida.

The pilots realize one solution, simply, some people have to get off or they will all die.

A few minutes later, the pilot calmly gets on the intercom to explain the situation to passengers.

After he explained it, he said their was only one way to be fair about it, and that was to go in alphabetical order.

So after everyone calmed down a bit, the pilot calmy gets on teh intercom.... "ok, all african americans, get of the plane"

Oddly, noone gets off.

A couple minutes pass and the pilot gets back on the intercom.......
"ok, all the blacks, get off the plane"

Once again...noone gets off.

So, the pilot tries again........
"ok, all the colored people, get off the plane"

Noone gets off

At this time, a little african american boy in the back of the plane looks up at his dad and says............

"daddy, aren't we all of those?"

His dad looked back at him, and calmly said.........

"not today son, today we are niggers, we will let the mexicans go first"

Once again.....no offense to anyone. I just like the ending cause you do not expect it at all!!
Then the little black boy looks over at the mexican boy who is laughing. "What the he'll are you laughing at" asks the black boy. The mexican boy responds "im a wetback so see you after the jump nigger" LMFAO.

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
Then the little black boy looks over at the mexican boy who is laughing. "What the he'll are you laughing at" asks the black boy. The mexican boy responds "im a wetback so see you after the jump nigger" LMFAO.
hahahaha :lmao good add on...i like that

·
Premium Member
20,435 Posts
101 - 119 of 119 Posts