Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the titles says. If you have a raven R6, post pics of it! modded, stock, who cares! just post it up!

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
looks nice...

2 Questions:
1. I have some things to throw in storage. Got any room?
2. Why do pretzels require a "this side up" arrow????

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very nice. Are the wheel stripes really that red or is it just the pictures? yams website shows them more as a orange.

but it looks like someone has some cleaning to do :poke :hammer

·
Registered
281 Posts
by the looks of those tires the poor thing looks like it needs to be ridden.
id hate to see it end up like the pretzel box; everybody wondering about its existance... :poke

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aint nothing wrong with blue, im just not sure if I want a raven or not, have yet to see one in real life. blue is just really common

·
Registered
537 Posts
Wow thats one hell of a teddy bear you got stufed back in the corner there...

The Raven looks damned good in person, was down at the dealer today and they have an 05 Raven R1 on the floor (no R6 just yet) but it looks good. I love the all black with red accents.

BE4TNUT

·
Banned
786 Posts
DAAAAyuuum, I thought my garage was mucked up......
I think the arrow on the box is a yankee thing, the pretzel's really don't care but the yank's need some help sometimes....... :lmao

·
Registered
850 Posts
dangerousR6 said:
DAAAAyuuum, I thought my garage was mucked up......
I think the arrow on the box is a yankee thing, the pretzel's really don't care but the yank's need some help sometimes....... :lmao
Hey, I resemble that remark... us yankees are some damn fine, intelligent, folks... and we don't use words like "Mucked" we replace the M with an F... lol j/k

·
Registered
784 Posts
Beautiful bikes, except for the rings still on the tires! j/k I know how the snow and mush is now. I just moved from Arizona to D.C. and it fu(king sucks. Traffic, snow and ice, three things I didn't have in Arizona.

·
Banned
786 Posts
Damn fine lookin bikes.....and welchsm, you're in Texas now act like a ******* or get the **** out...... :lmao .......just razzin ya man....

"What this world needs is a few more ********.." ---Charlie Daniels

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
generalchaos said:
aint nothing wrong with blue, im just not sure if I want a raven or not, have yet to see one in real life. blue is just really common
One thing to consider though. My dealer told me of all the colors that have come and gone blue holds it's resale value the best.

But I want a Raven rrreeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy bad.

·
Banned
786 Posts
Could I interest any of you proud new owners of R6's a mirrored windscreen?
It's brand new never been outta my garage. And I'll pay for shipping. Got one got one for X-mas, so I have no use for two of 'em..... :cheers

·
Registered
392 Posts
will post mine pretty soon...still have the colored marker stripes on my tires...which public picture site is best for postin pictures without registering? any recommendations?

·
Registered
157 Posts

Here's me and my bike....i've taken off the deflectors since the pic and i'm getting the C.A. brake lights put on in a few weeks as my bday present so the dumb mud flap thing will go bye bye.....and i've been riding alot so the orange and green stripes on the tires are finally worn away..... YEA!

and

Sausage said:
will post mine pretty soon...still have the colored marker stripes on my tires...which public picture site is best for postin pictures without registering? any recommendations?
Hey Sausage,
you can try this place for posting pics http://photobucket.com You still have to register but it's COMPLETELY FREE...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts