Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well sorry for the iPhone pics but I snapped em this morning before I came to work because I finally got my parts back from Tripage(who did a great job) and my M4 slip on came in the same day! Boy was I a happy man :nocontrol

Well the mods I have:

M4 Slip on
Powdercoated everything I could
Red LED Ground effects (will post pics hopefuly tnight when I can take them with the digital Camera)
Frame Sliders
Luimotto Seats
Puig Black Windscreen
Fender Eliminator
Flush mount Turn Signals

Now for the pics

I will have beter quality pics hopefully by this weekend!

:toocool:

Attachments

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
HOLY TISH DOOOOOD!!! I got some seats just like them! What did you use inside the seats for padding? THOSE LOOK NICE! are those the leather w/ flames? I got mine carbon fiber/ flames. MAN THAT LOOKS GOOD!:nocontrol:nocontrol:nocontrol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HOLY TISH DOOOOOD!!! I got some seats just like them! What did you use inside the seats for padding? THOSE LOOK NICE! are those the leather w/ flames? I got mine carbon fiber/ flames. MAN THAT LOOKS GOOD!:nocontrol:nocontrol:nocontrol
Yeah they are leather flames...I used the stock padding just put the cover over it for now...Im going to try and find something a bit more comfortable in the future but for now the stock will do since it wsnt a problem before ya know....Thanks for the props tho!:pimp

·
Registered
320 Posts
where can one find seats like that? bike looks amazing i love the powdercoat!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u forgot to powdercoat the bolts:bash
haha yeah i know man....i thougt about it but realized since most the other bolts on the bike are silver might as well keep em....I should have sent them with tho :mad:

·
Registered
107 Posts
sick bike. ive been lookin at the blue aniv. edition seat from them. ive been really curious tho, how hard is it to get the cover on and what all did you have to do??

·
Registered
46 Posts
looks good bro..I have similar seat covers on my r1 raven...but in my opinion I think you should of got some stuff powdercoated that candy red color of the seat covers, or add a little red here and there to break up all that black........

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much did the M4 exhaust set you back? I'm looking for a new exhaust-still have the OEM on mine:(
The M4 slip on was only $225 one of the cheaper slip ons but IMO sounds the best out of all I have heard....

Is that a Jumpman [Michael Jordan] logo on the windscreen? Everything looks tight! Very clean and sharp. I'm not a big fan of shorty pipes, but I really like everything. A little jealous!
Yes that is a Jumpan Logo on the windscreen Im a big Jordan Fan...

sick bike. ive been lookin at the blue aniv. edition seat from them. ive been really curious tho, how hard is it to get the cover on and what all did you have to do??
It wasnt very hard to put the covers on the seats to be honest, you do need to people though becauseone person needs to pull really tight while the other uses a staple gun to attach tot he plastic...It is really simple to do need a staple gun long staples and 2 people and your good to go...pull off the OEM seat cover and replace witht he luimoto ones....

good bro..I have similar seat covers on my r1 raven...but in my opinion I think you should of got some stuff powdercoated that candy red color of the seat covers, or add a little red here and there to break up all that black........
I was actually going to but I spoke to a dude who customizes bikes for DUB magazine and he said he powdercoated the same bike candy red and it looked horrible...I was goign to do my rims as well but he advisedme not to waste my money as i wouldnt have been happy...so i didnt bother

·
Registered
57 Posts
How much did the M4 exhaust set you back? I'm looking for a new exhaust-still have the OEM on mine:(

I got the same exhaust slip-on for $205 shipped from motomummy. Looks and sounds sick

·
Registered
57 Posts
looks good bro..I have similar seat covers on my r1 raven...but in my opinion I think you should of got some stuff powdercoated that candy red color of the seat covers, or add a little red here and there to break up all that black........

Looks sweet man, how much that cost you?? Just curious, my buddy is doing mine, but I want to give him a comparable price

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
looks nice

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Bike looks great. Powdercoating makes everything real clean looking...

How much work you think it would take to get that M4 on an '05? Looking for a shorty, can't stand the highmounts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
good bro..I have similar seat covers on my r1 raven...but in my opinion I think you should of got some stuff powdercoated that candy red color of the seat covers, or add a little red here and there to break up all that black........
+1 on adding more color. All the black with just a small spot of red makes the eye focus on the red flames and not see the rest of the bike. Put some red up front or paint, not powdercoat, your wheels to match and it would really make the bike look good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts