Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My R6 eats terrorists
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna get my rearsets, passenger pegs, gas cap, and exhaust pipe (not the can, just the pipe) powdercoated black. The shop here wanted $150 for it. Is that reasonable or does anyone know someone else that could do it for less?? Thanks

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
I would shop around some.Although that price doesnt seem unheard of, but i think you can find a cheaper source.I know of members who have power coated stuff for less.I did this on my R6 & just today actually for the triumph, but i have a bud at work that sneaks them on the paint line.Both times it cost me a case of monster drinks(about $30).:D

·
Registered
458 Posts
tripageled.com

·
Registered
89 Posts
^^^^just sent my rear sets, pass pegs, kickstand, gas cap and levers to Trip this morning....$95 bucks

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Wow thats a lot. I just went to a place today and got quoted 85$. And even worse is I'm in england where everything is so damn expensive. Thats really strange. I'd shop around bro looks like someone is overcharging the hell out of you.

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
I got my pass pegs, rearsets, and levers powdercoated matte black and it cost me 40$

·
My R6 eats terrorists
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool... thanks guys. i'll keep shopping around.

·
08 in the crate
344 Posts
Price includes return shipping. You guys are finding some great deals. How much prep work are you having to do? Removing seals, bearings, etc... We do all of this for you. T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts