Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted in the www.R1-forum.com
Lets include this fellow rider in our prayers please.
Guys, I sorry to inform you, but Ziggies36 went down hard yesterday on our Independence Pass ride. He went over a embankment on a straight away and his bike hit a barbed wire fence. His helmet was ripped from his head and was lying 5 feet from him with the chinstrap still attached. His Honda CBR900RR was found 10 feet from his body. I was first to him after the accident and I cannot express the way I feel after seeing him lying there unconscious and expelling stomach contents and blood. I had to turn him on his side just so he didn't choke to death...This was the hardest thing for me to ever face in my life..........He was rushed to a local hospital and air lifted (flight for life) to St. Anthony's Hospital in Denver, Colorado. He is in a level 3 coma with massive head injuries, broken arm, and bruised etc lungs. He cannot breath completely on his own yet. Furthermore, there has been no brain activity since the accident. He was scheduled for a CAT scan today.

Mike (ziggy) has 3 children, a wife and a mother. All of which are currently beside him. Everyone that attended this ride was there at the hospital. Not to mention, many friends also showed up for his support.

Several forum members know Mike personally and we know he is an intelligent and strong willed individual. Please include him in your prayers etc.

PRAYER FOR MIKE:

O Lord Almighty, the Healer of our souls and bodies, You Who put down and raise up, Who chastise and heal also; do You now, in Your great mercy, visit our brother Mike, who is sick. Stretch forth Your hand that is full of healing and health, and get him up from his bed, and cure him of his illness. Put away from him the spirit of disease and of every malady, pain and fever to which he is bound; and if he has sins and transgressions, grant to him remission and forgiveness, in that You love mankind; yea, Lord my God, pity Your creation, through the compassions of Your Only-Begotten Son, together with Your All-Holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit, with Whom You are blessed, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

O Lord our God, Who by word alone did heal all diseases, Who did cure the kinswoman of Peter, You Who chastise with pity and heal according to Your goodness; Who are able to put aside every malady and infirmity, do You Yourself, the same Lord, grant aid to this Your servant Mike and cure him of every sickness of which he is grieved; lift him up from his bed of pain, and send down upon him Your great mercy, and if it be Your Will, give to him health and a complete recovery; for You are the Physician of our souls and bodies, and to You do we send up Glory: to Father, and to Son, and to Holy Spirit, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

You and your family are in my prayers my brother Mike!
Your brother in the Lord,
Cory Williamson (The Enemy of Tyranny)

Please sign this to show your support of our brother!
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96245

·
Registered
15 Posts
Damn I can only feel a little bit of what Corey the guy who attended to him after he crash felt. After seeing my friend hit the wall and lay lifeless under a tunnel I only had bad feelings going through my head as I didn't know if he was alive still or not. I hope he pulls through out of this and Ill keep him in my prayers tonight :(

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,237 Posts
Payers out to him and all fallen riders. Iknow the pain personally. Ihad to watch a friend and rider die in a fellow friend and riders arms.
Were i am we joke alot, that is how we live life and our dear friend who died in our friends arms is one thing that is not joked about or talked about.

Don't forget the fallen riders.
Be careful and look out.

·
Registered
783 Posts
My prayers go out to you brother. God Bless.

·
Registered
836 Posts
This happened to one of the members of the Colorado Sportbike Club.

The update this morning was that he was still on a respirator, and that it is going to take a few days before they can get a better idea as far as the head injury. There is still no brain activity, but that doesn't neccisarily mean that he is "brain dead".

When I first read about this, I was literally sick to my stomach.

I hope he makes a miraculous recovery.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.