Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm at the local cycle gear checkin out some stuff and i see a dad and his old ass son hangin out in there...we both leave around the same time and i see them down the street.........on the same bike!:bowroll:bowroll well anyways here's the proof:nocontrol He was so pissed that we took pics of him...we were dyin laughin at him the whole time...how humiliating:popcorn:

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this guy is in his mid twenties with tattoos on his neck lol questionable in my book

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts
Just based on the way they look, I would say the dad is having to drag his son around because he's a troublesome punk. If that's the case I feel sorry for the dad, and not the son.

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
homophobe, imagine how much gas they are saving, their other ride is probably a truck.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ha ha, either way, it's still funny to just see that actually happening ha ha! Great pics!

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Only in the US people laugh about 2 guys riding a motorcycle. You would be surprised to see its normal in quite a few other countries. But to each their own. I am not going to do it. :)

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
father...son time!!!

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
yeah the dad looks pissed that he has a dude on his bike son or not... hahahahahahhaa

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts