Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Private track open to Motorcycles June 2012

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  NewBeeR6 
#1 ·
Hey Fellas,
TrackXperience.com is hosting a track weekend at one of the best private tracks in the West in a couple weeks, June 2nd and June 3rd at Spring Mountain. This track is really, really nice. The track is super smooth, it has some really nice tight turns and a couple good straights as well. I like to call it a hidden Gem because not too many people know about this place. I've been to this track one with the TrackXperience crew and all I can say is I was blown away by how cool and helpful the staff was. They answered all my questions without making me feel like an idiot and different instructors would follow me around the track giving tips etc how to improve. Here is a link to the track, check out the pictures, oh and need I mention it's 40 min from VEGAS!! :) http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/

For those of you that have never done a track day it's pretty simple. All you need is proper gear really, check out the TrackXperience site for what you need. You really don't need to do anything to your bike except tape of lights and minor stuff like that. The track is much safer than the street and they even offer a FREE new riders school for newbee's

Hope to see some of you So Cal guys out there.

#3 ·
so lets say you buy the level one package, wanna throw the free new rider school my way :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.