Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up two of these, 1 gold and 1 black and kept the gold. They are made in USA and have really quality threading on the cap. This has been fitted and removed but never used. $55 shipped. The cap alone is 35 and the base is 70 fyi. email me at [email protected]

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
I'm to paranoid to get a keyless cap.. Never know when some kid might put something in your gas tank and boom... no more engine.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Although he is breaking the rules, I MAY be interested. My cap is getting harder and harder to turn and i've tried lubing it, etc. And this may be easier than pc'ing the factory cap. Not too much of a risk of people stealing gas around me so thats not a big issue... and I can easily replace the nasty chrome bolts with some clean black bolts.

But the issue is.... what do you guys think of the brand? Is it a quality product or an ebay special straight from China?

Edit: Mods, please don't delete / lock until I can get an answer. If it does get locked, anyone with an answer can PM me.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
If you get ripped off because you bought from a new member, I'll be the first to say I told you so. :fact

Not saying that will happen but it could and that's why there are rules. I say don't buy from him just because he's braking the rules. Regardless how well the product look/works.

good luck.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
I know, I know... its a bad thing to do... lol. But if it is a good quality cap, it may be a good deal. Tough decision though.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Nvmd.... thought it was a decent deal, but I can get a brand new vortex for the same amount... go ahead and lock it up... lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I get it, I am new to the forum. I did not read the rules for posting in classifieds. But the whining,bitching and "gtfo"s are a little over the top. Some of you have nothing better to do but knick-pick every thread that is generated on this form and claim your "superiority and wisdom" over the new guy. So, that being said, I will re-post all things I have for sale after the 60 day mark. I got a lot of good info for from this site so I figured I would give back by selling the huge amount of parts at give-away prices, but it will just go to the WERA boys.

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
We take the market place rules very seriously. No one claimed superiority over you. Just simply stated the rules. You don't like it? Go back to WERA.

:secretyou wouldn't get a "gtfo" if you weren't a douche about it.

:wave

1 - 20 of 23 Posts