Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Graves rear race stand, swingarm spools CompWerkes fender eliminator and Proton flushmounts yesterday. So of course I was up until 4 AM installing everything. Everything went well It's all installed and working great. I then got up this morning and did my 600mi oil change. The bike is coming along great.

So here's my old ride:

And here's the six:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Very nice and clean.!!

I know were you live lol! i have a friend who lives semi close to their. Grew up in those neighborhoods i can tell by the few pics you have lol

·
Dan the man
292 Posts
super clean...ive got some protons on the way, how do u like em? wut setting r u using?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Any info on how to install those protons...I got the same ones, trying to take off the fairing, etc. Any write ups...

·
Shut up Tucker
380 Posts
Really sharp!

·
Shut up Tucker
380 Posts
Where is a good place to pick up the Proton Flushies? I have seen them on eBay for around $90. Is this the going price?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hahaa funny first picture. had me going wtf, wondering i had open the right thread on the right forum.

but please tell me that the water is from the sprinklers and that you did not leave it out in the rain.

bike looks clean! what's your next mod?

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
please tell me that the water is from the sprinklers and that you did not leave it out in the rain.

bike looks clean! what's your next mod?
It was barely drizzling when I took it out of the garage. It had also rained the night before, so the road was wet. I don't leave my baby out in the rain.

My next mod will hopefully be a home-brew HID kit. My friend is an Audi mechanic and got me some adaptive projectors (the ones that aim around the corner) from an A6. Gonna try to retrofit them in the stock housings. Don't think I'll us the adaptive thing, though, but I will try to rig the cutoff shields to my hi-beam switch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts