Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp that was easy enough :) Aside from snapping one of the push pins, pretty easy install. I guess my CBR had some cheap-o flush mounts (on there when I got the bike) but good grief these Protons are a million times brighter. Like the flash options too.
While I'm here, got my lid in Saturday and smoked visor in the mail today. It's been a nice few days for the yammy! Next up is probably a slip-on and/or the moto taillight.

Saturday after my first good ride. Pre-protons and dark visor lol

:YEA

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm pretty stoked about the lid! I wish pics could do it justice but theres no way. All the gold in the roulette table and the coins have a ton of flake, the dice and orange stripes are basically neon, it's pretty blingy :) VERY glad I opted for it over the Icon crossbones racer lol. Here's a few more. The smoked visor sets it off. and Thanks!

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
that shit is sick!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks thanks!
In that next to last pic you can see the stripe on the back is a neon orange color. Doesn't show up good in the other pics. It's a pretty loud helmet in person but I dig it. Wish I had a fancy camera. whomp whomp

·
Registered
452 Posts
looking good bro

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
nice lid, can't go wrong with a suomy

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
I really need to start developing flushmounts and stuff like this.... where do I start!? :)

You all know they would be the best out there LOL

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
I really need to start developing flushmounts and stuff like this.... where do I start!? :)

You all know they would be the best out there LOL

brightest LED's you can find for cheap, with some flashing patterns would also be great. Clear, smoke, yellow, blue and red lens on top would all be great options. Just pointing out something that might work ;)

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
ha... I just had a daydream of buying a new R6, R1 and so on every time the new model comes out so I can strip them down and make mods for them...

I'm gonna need to build that bigger barn

1 - 20 of 29 Posts