Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup fellas? Just joined the forum. Been nice lately and trying to find people to ride with. Everyone I know who had bikes don't have it anymore. =\ Trying to find some R6 owners in the area.

Where you guys be at? I'm in Seattle.

·
Registered
162 Posts
yo i'm in Seattle, it would be good to fill each other in on the weather!!! i work in burien and the weather changes drastically as soon as i hit seattle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man, i've been aching to ride for a while now. weather sucks lately. the next sunny weekend i'm all over it. we should meet up then. what you guys think?

·
Registered
229 Posts
im lynnwood.. north seattle ish... i actually JUST got the bike... i would like some people to learn/teach me? need to get with a smart group not one of those stupidly daring people that end up on the news groups :)

should have like a meet or something

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys I just moved here from MA. My bikes still back east but it'll be here in the spring or I'll have a new one. I'm in south Everett, anybody play basketball anywhere around here?

·
Registered
32 Posts
THanks man. I highsided my bike just before I moved, so I'm trying to figure out if I should ship it here, or just sell it and buy a new one. 04 silver left side plastics all banged up.

In the meantime I gotta find somewhere to play ball.

·
Registered
18 Posts
As I said in the other post, I'm up here at Ft. Lewis. Myself and a couple of my buddies have new bikes and we're always dying to go riding. Hit me up when you get together. Word.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts