Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the bike is becoming a track bike and I would like to put a camera on it, I need a clear windscreen. Looking to trade someone straight up for an aftermarket double-bubble clear screen, or a stock screen + some cash. Theres no cracks or damage to this screen, just the occasional dead bugs. On ebay these are over 60 bucks plus shipping. I'll take 40+shipping for the screen or 25 and your stock screen, and we both pay shipping to each other.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I might have a friend interested in this. But his clear windscreen has brake fluid stains on it so I dont think you'd want it (front brake reservoir exploded on it =/) I'll let you know!

·
what?
907 Posts
is it dark or light smoke? I've got a '07 R6S that I may be interested in trading. My screen is brand new, bike only has 3 miles on it. Plus I'm in So Cal so maybe we can just meet up? PM me.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the dark smoke model. I'll try to get some pictures of it when I get home tonight.

·
Daily Bike Commuter
104 Posts
If that deal falls through, I still got my stock screen that I'll straight up sell. I won't need your puig.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gizm092 said:
If that deal falls through, I still got my stock screen that I'll straight up sell. I won't need your puig.
How much do you want for the stock screen?

·
what?
907 Posts
I'm gonna have to pass... thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
when i look up puig windscreens from online vendors, they only list the racing windscreen, is that different from the puig double? (sorry for newb question!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts