Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been pulled over by a cop in my life until these last 10 days when I've been pulled over twice in my car and twice on my bike. 2 of the 4 times were pure bullshit, but the other 2 were absolutely legit. Speeding in my car was one and speeding (110mph) on my motorcycle was the other (it was night on the freeway, and there were hardly any cars on the road).

Outcome of the 4 pullovers: 0 tickets. Sometimes it just pays to take your shit like a man, you know what I'm saying?

Cops aren't so bad. Well at least 2 out of 4 ain't bad.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I know, but the other 2 times I got pulled over were pure bullshit. One for having an out of state plate, and another because the cop just wanted to pull somebody over. I was going well "under" the speed limit, but he said I was speeding anyway. I was sitting upright, but I guess he was just having a bad day.

Yeah, I can feel my time coming. Been riding real slowly lately. Will probably be doing that for a long time...

·
Registered
953 Posts
you have some good luck or i have bad luck.

3 pull overs 3 tickets 1 suspended license for 6 months all for speeding 10-15 over.

oh and in a car none on my bike. wtf :poke

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Yeah, I think i've been pretty lucky this summer also.
When i ride, it's not that I hope cops don't pull me over.........It's that i hope they don't see me, cause if they do, they will pull me over. I've been very lucky where i've seen the few cops this summer!

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ive been pulled over about 6 times in the past 5-6 months and have gotten one ticket. all were for speeding, one even for going 85 in a 65 with two bikes in the trailer behind me, and he still let me go. but i do have something gettin me outta alot of tickets :mrgreen:

·
Registered
953 Posts
loki1313 said:
ive been pulled over about 6 times in the past 5-6 months and have gotten one ticket. all were for speeding, one even for going 85 in a 65 with two bikes in the trailer behind me, and he still let me go. but i do have something gettin me outta alot of tickets :mrgreen:
man giving blow jobs to cops isn't cool no matter what you get out of.

·
Registered
524 Posts
cdemon said:
loki1313 said:
man giving blow jobs to cops isn't cool no matter what you get out of.
I read this to my wife and she goes "Yeah, apparantly the one ticket he got meant he didn't do a good enough job." :hammer :throwup

·
Registered
786 Posts
Somehow that scene in Super Troopers comes to mind .... the late 80s model Porsche 911 .... the German couple.... the WIFE going after the cops instead of the guy....

:hammer

I wonder if the cops would give you tickets if they pulled you over only to discover you were drop-dead gorgeous femme fatals riding R6s.... :hump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts