Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been pulled over by a cop in my life until these last 10 days when I've been pulled over twice in my car and twice on my bike. 2 of the 4 times were pure bullshit, but the other 2 were absolutely legit. Speeding in my car was one and speeding (110mph) on my motorcycle was the other (it was night on the freeway, and there were hardly any cars on the road).

Outcome of the 4 pullovers: 0 tickets. Sometimes it just pays to take your shit like a man, you know what I'm saying?

Cops aren't so bad. Well at least 2 out of 4 ain't bad.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I know, but the other 2 times I got pulled over were pure bullshit. One for having an out of state plate, and another because the cop just wanted to pull somebody over. I was going well "under" the speed limit, but he said I was speeding anyway. I was sitting upright, but I guess he was just having a bad day.

Yeah, I can feel my time coming. Been riding real slowly lately. Will probably be doing that for a long time...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.