Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Custom User Title
4,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i took my brother to the parking garage at the building that i work at to practice cornering. i figure since all the corners are the same he can work on getting comfortable in turning the bike and seeing proper "lines" through the corners. this is at 9pm and we were there for prolly 20minutes atleast. well on our final way down we see a Gulfport police car coming up. i knew why he was there so after we passed him he pulled a quick u turn and followed us down. as soon as we get out the garage he hits the lights and we pull over.

he comes up to me and asks why we're in a parking garage so late. i tell him the truth, we are there letting my brother practice cornering. he asks for some id so i whip out my military id and he says ok. then he asks my bro the same question, same story, pulls out the mili id and says ok. he comes back and says ok guys, thanks and have a good night.

i was like wow, i thought for sure we were gettin into somekind of trouble. i figured atleast he would check for the insurance and junk, but no. i have a sneaky suspicion the only reason he didnt do anything is cuz we had our military id and that we were brothers. anyway, i just thot i'd share my night with you guys.

PS. and no, i dont have pics so you'll just have to believe me. i dont think the po po would've liked me askin to take a pic of him to corroborate my story.

·
Texas... need I say more?
349 Posts
Thats awesome! Glad to hear there is still a few cool cops out there.

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts
I wonder if everybody is saying the same thing about what is going on why isn't it true.. Its a different when u are doing wrong but when you are following the law and they are tripping that is what bothers me...

·
im michael jordan ballin
749 Posts
i dont think he could have done anything to you even if you didnt have military id's and from the sound of it you weren't stunting or doing anything disruptive.

·
I eat gixxer's
520 Posts
I really hate being an asshole, but I decided to look at ur myspace page, umm... Are you sure you're in the military? Or are you DEP'ing?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
you'd be surprised by the picture thing, check this one out. this is me in my 07 tacoma gettin tagged by 2 cops and they let me take a pic cuz i needed proof

Attachments

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
thats cool man, atleast some cops are pretty chill about it. I'm sure he could have gotten you for SOMETHING, but if your chill and respectful to most, there cool. Also having a Military ID does help:D

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
Good deal cool cops are just that. Cool cops! Remember that!

·
Custom User Title
4,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really hate being an asshole, but I decided to look at ur myspace page, umm... Are you sure you're in the military? Or are you DEP'ing?
yea, i'm a dependent. my dads retired Air Force. i lose my military privileges next year though. i'll be 23 and thats when they kick you off. either way, a dep. id still works wonders with reputation. thanks for looking at the myspace.

·
This is not my ass
1,355 Posts
That shit didn't work for me, he just said, "I need to see your licence, not your military ID" Going 75 in a 60 in a rain storm? I couldn't tell how fast I was going, to busy watching the road and wiping the water off my visor. So I stood there for a while in the rain while this guy wrote me up. Never had a speeding ticket before so I'm to go fight it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts