Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

has anyone ever had problems purchasing from these guys?

Last week i sent an email to sales and got a reply from Nick Bevins within a day. I was happy with the final price, and paid into their account. Since then, i've been emailing them for updates on my purchase and whether it has been shipped out. To my suprise, I've yet to receive a reply.

I'm not sure if I'am being impatient, or is it normal that they take this long to ship? I've been through a few other vendors around and they send a hell lot quicker. :thumbdown

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Maybe they didn't have it in stock right away? I dunno. I'd expect good things from them. They run this forum as well as many others.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind that i have to wait, but it would help if they replied to me quickly as they did when giving me the quote, as I'm stuck with no clue whats happening with my order

·
Live Fast! Die Fun!
416 Posts
damn that sucks... I have bought a lot of things from them and never had a problem... maybe you should contact by phone and see whats up. they are normaly fast with shippment. good luck man.

·
Premium Member
18,792 Posts
I've purchased lots from McCoy Motorsports and have had nothing but excellent service from them. If you ordered items from McCoy they are gonna make it to your door. Call Bart or Nick tomorrow if you want a status from them.

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Drop [email protected] a message or our sales manager Bart... [email protected] ...

If it's something that we ran low on we make sure you get it quickly.. We typically ship over 200 packages a day so you shouldn't have troubles we'll take care of you.. :)

-Shane McCoy

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
I have only received top notch service from them, they are great to buy from. If i were you i would have no worries that you will get what you ordered. I am the same way though, i do like tracking numbers etc and a speedy delivery, thats what keeps me personally coming back.

+1 on calling them, sometimes emails get lost in traslation or get looked over if its not new business.

·
Live Fast! Die Fun!
416 Posts
NVKrawler said:
I have only received top notch service from them, they are great to buy from. If i were you i would have no worries that you will get what you ordered. I am the same way though, i do like tracking numbers etc and a speedy delivery, thats what keeps me personally coming back.

+1 on calling them, sometimes emails get lost in traslation or get looked over if its not new business.
+100000000 the McCoys with take care of you dood..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks Shane. thats all i needed. Ive already sent Nick a reminder email.

Will hope to see parts coming soon. I can't stand it standard. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts