Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First i'd like to thank Guambomb because i followed his HOW TO on this mod..heres a link to his thread http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116566 ... theres also more pics of my bike on page 22
with the all purple

hmm soo...earlier this week i had ordered purple UV leds and gotten them in the mail, tested them out by connecting them to the battery just to see if all the lights worked and wasnt too sure if i was gonna like them, so than i ordered some blue ones that same day.. yesterday i installed the purple UV audi style LED's to my r6 and they looked pretty sick.. once i was done and started to get ready for bed i decided to check the mail really fast... and guess wat... yea.. the blue leds were there to whole time.. so0o now its today and just finished installing one side, tested them out and now i cant really decide.. so thats where all of you come in.. should it be purple, blue, or both?

Attachments

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
what color is your bike? I like the color purple but the blue looks better for some reason.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yea my bike's color is white

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
I'd go white.. but in this case blue, keep the purple incase cops give you a hard time.

Purple is defiantly different though than the norm.. both look good imo

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have it on a switch so its not on all them time.. so if they do say something i can always just turn it off while riding

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres a couple more pics with the hids on and one with them all off.. imma keep both of them on till next week.. now i just gotta get the 3rd eye mod done and itll look even more sick

Attachments

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
I'm liking purple, but the combo is funky as shit! Something you dont see everyday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts