Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came back from a 30 min ride, i put down my kickstand in first gear by accident and the bike shut off. It didnt just shut off to accessorys, but i dont get any power at all. Nothing comes on when i turn my key. I checked my battery and the volts are at 12.6 and my main fuse looks to be alright. Has anyone ever had this problem before? Some input would be much appreciated.:bowroll

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tired that before i posted this thread. No luck, i have a security system on my bike and the led always flashed and the systems not even getting power.

·
....Casper....
719 Posts
Tired that before i posted this thread. No luck, i have a security system on my bike and the led always flashed and the systems not even getting power.
sounds like you already found the problem ;)

·
Stunt Rider
7,957 Posts
Time to bypass the kickstand.

·
Registered
672 Posts
sounds like you already found the problem ;)
This.

I turn bike off by putting the kickstand down about half the time... I'm sure someone will say this is wrong but I either turn the key off or drop the stand. Security stuff can cause a lot of issues! Even cars with cheap alarms are begging for issues... ask me how I know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.