Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Nice pics, looking good. How many trackdays u run before this?

Some say body positioning is over rated, but I think its pretty important and I still am working on getting mine better. Looks like your head needs to come out and down more like the so called "kissing the mirrors" position.

Also, dropping your inside elbow will help a lot getting your head down, plus it'll feel more natural and eases up any tension in the arms during lean. You can also slide ur butt off the seat a bit more imo.

Good luck and get the instructors involved so they can follow you around and help you more.

·
her name is Megan Fox
2,583 Posts
Nice pics, looking good. How many trackdays u run before this?

Some say body positioning is over rated, but I think its pretty important and I still am working on getting mine better. Looks like your head needs to come out and down more like the so called "kissing the mirrors" position.

Also, dropping your inside elbow will help a lot getting your head down, plus it'll feel more natural and eases up any tension in the arms during lean. You can also slide ur butt off the seat a bit more imo.

Good luck and get the instructors involved so they can follow you around and help you more.
so basically dont do anything like his ^ sig. :laugh
:toocool: hope up north is treating you alright ram.

·
Super Mod
1,292 Posts
until you get your body position more sorted out, i wouldnt even worry about times. especially since its only your 4th day. work on consistency and hitting every apex EVERY time. Getting your upper half over and down will help you more then you can even imagine. Your inside foot position seems to be good but getting your ass off more and your upper half will get you where you need to be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts