Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MCRA Racing Asso. has locked down 2 weekends at Putnam park for 2011. April 9-10th and Oct 15-16th
Great group of guys to run with.

Just wanted to through this out for those in the Midwest. MCRA also has a few days in the works at Blackhawk Raceway....

·
16,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they used to hold the events at gateway, right? i'd love to race at putnam, it's my favorite and probably my strongest track!
Yep, and since gateway closed they had to move everything, They have the dates on their forum, They are working on cost and dont want to post on the Main webpage until the cost is figured...might be Early Jan when it goes live on the site with payment links

·
16,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that's one of the reasons they haven't raced there in a while. mcra is really just a trackday with 1 race though, isn't it? kinda lame
That have MCRA Challenge seires so there will be one race with 2 classes, on both days during the weekend.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
That have MCRA Challenge seires so there will be one race with 2 classes, on both days during the weekend.
yea that's not really worth it. i'd rather ride with nesba for a whole weekend with guys that can push me for 7 full sessions instead of just 1 race and a bunch of other half assed trackday sessions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts