Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up an 07 Raven and the bike is awesome except for the clip ons. I searched for some type of adjustable clip on for the 07 and nothing comes up only for the 07 r6s or 05 and below r6. All i really want to do is have the up about 1/2 in to make longer commutes a bit more comfortable.

Could i take the clip ons and mount then on top of the triple instead of underneath..i figure that would raise it just enough for me. I know everyone says just get used to it and deal with it but i dont do any track days and will never do any track days and i love the bike except for this one issue and.....no i dont want to sell it and get a cbr. Thanks for everyones help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
07 Charcoal

I didnt buy it to commute on but i like it enough to want to commute on it.

But does anyone have an answer for my question? thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
Charcoal-good choice-don't call it a "Raven" anymore. Raven is a color, not a type of bike that some people seem not to understand. [I mean that in the nicest of ways...hard to convey that on a post]

As far as the clip ons go, I haven't seen any out there for what you are looking for. Have you tried some of the common sites? Here are a few that I use...

Kneedraggers.com
Tobefast.com
Morepowerracing.com
Compacc.com
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

^The seem to cover about everything out there. I hope it works for you. Welcome to the R6 Community!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts