Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
my japanese sex rocket!
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 09 r6 and i just installed an m4 gp slip-on. i ordered mjs gen1 race headers. am i going to need a midpipe to hook the m4 slip-on too or will it fit directly onto the headers?

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
You should be good to go.

I hope you have a fuel controller (Bazzaz) for it.. once you take that catalytic converter off you're going to want one-- plus a map.

·
my japanese sex rocket!
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i plan on getting a dynojet pc v and getting a custom map for it. i'ma get it on the dyno in mid feb. its winter here so the bike just sits in the garage for the most part. i hate down season, but it gives me time to upgrade and get ready for spring. thanks for the response.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
i plan on getting a dynojet pc v and getting a custom map for it. i'ma get it on the dyno in mid feb. its winter here so the bike just sits in the garage for the most part. i hate down season, but it gives me time to upgrade and get ready for spring. thanks for the response.
Hey bro, Mike at MJS performance sales Power Commander products. Hit him up, bet you can get a sweet deal.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Bazzaz for the win...

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Bazzaz for the win...
Says the packers fan............. MEH!

I agree if you are doing an auto tune or self mapping system. But if he's running it on a Dyno and getting a custom map then the PCV will work just as good becaue it controls all 8 injectors.

Now if he plans to add on the bells and whistles, QS, Auto Tune, then I would suggest the Bazzaz.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts

I agree if you are doing an auto tune or self mapping system. But if he's running it on a Dyno and getting a custom map then the PCV will work just as good becaue it controls all 8 injectors.

Now if he plans to add on the bells and whistles, QS, Auto Tune, then I would suggest the Bazzaz.
What gave you that idea? :yuk:

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I assumed ..........
Just because I admit that Illinois and the Bears suck doesn't mean I'm a motherless Packer fan... :eek: I have MUCH higher standards than that!

I like the Vikings. :flex:

·
my japanese sex rocket!
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nah, im exit 10.... I'm in the marine corps. Though so im living in nc now, for another year untill I get out.

·
375 Posts

doesnt PCV only control bottom 4 injectors? i thought if you want the upper 4 u need to buy an add-on?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts