Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering a sportech chrome windscreen for my r-6 and wanted to know what other people thought about it. I also saw one recently on a cbr 600rr and saw it wasn't see thru. Is this how they make their windscreens?
Any info would help, thanks.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I had one on my r6 (2003 Ltd) until I flipped it over and cracked it. I loved the way it looked and I always got compliments on it. However it did not seem to fit just perfect, and I sure you will hear this from alot of people. Maybe their new line I think it's called the v-flow will fit better. As far as the see through thing I think all the chrome series ones are not see thourgh. However they have a v-flow tint series as well that is see through.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It looked good when I first got it, I agree it fits like crap. Be really careful with what you use to clean it because anything puts scratches on it practically. I've seen the aluminum one that can be polished and chrome plated so I am going to get that one to replace mine. Just my two cents. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.