Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys! i will be getting the woodcraft shifter pedal and brake pedal http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=12825 and gp shift for my 05 r6 and i would also like to match it with a footpeg on both sides (see on the site). i know that i have to file off the shift side where the oem footpeg sits and drill a hole to accept the woodcraft footpeg. now on the brake side i was wondering if its just like a plug and play application where i just take off the footpeg and slide in the new one with the new brake pedal. or maybe just keep the stock footpeg???? ps. im happy with the stock height of the oem rearset thats why im just getting the levers but actually the main things is m also saving money. thanks :toocool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
whats up guys! i will be getting the woodcraft shifter pedal and brake pedal http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=12825 and gp shift for my 05 r6 and i would also like to match it with a footpeg on both sides (see on the site). i know that i have to file off the shift side where the oem footpeg sits and drill a hole to accept the woodcraft footpeg. now on the brake side i was wondering if its just like a plug and play application where i just take off the footpeg and slide in the new one with the new brake pedal. or maybe just keep the stock footpeg???? ps. im happy with the stock height of the oem rearset thats why im just getting the levers but actually the main things is m also saving money. thanks :toocool:
im pretty sure the woodcrafts are plug and play. me and my boy installed woodcrafts rear sets on his gsxr and it was retard proof. and to tell u the truth i like the raised rears better than stock. specially taking turns.

·
Fancy crotch smell
368 Posts
wait, so you want to put the woodcraft foot pegs on the stock R6 rearsets? If that's what you're trying to do, then NO. That is NOT going to work. You want woodcraft footpegs, you need WOODCRAFT rearsets, or some other aftermarket rearsets that accept screw type foot pegs. You're gonna have to spend a few more dollars buddy...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts