Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my basic course in Texas. Where I was stationed at in the army. I'm moving back to Cali and tried to get my motorcycle added to my bike. I passed the written test but the DMV there not taking my Texas basic rider certificate because it's not from Cali. Is there any way I can have it transferred to a Cali one? I don't have my bike out here

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
i'm not an instructor but i'm almost positive as long as it is msf and you have the little card you get after you pass the course it is supposed to be accepted in any state. the msf course is the same anywhere you go. i'm from florida where i took the course and am licensed but stationed in socal where i have take the mandatory sportbike riders course for the military and have seen the brc run here and it was the same thing i did 5 years ago in florida. sounds like whoever you talked to is an idiot.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. I'm thinking the same thing too. I'm pissed couse I already paid the fee and passed the written test. The only thing holding me back is that course being from Texas. Gayness in my eyes. Msf is msf.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts