Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
yam-er-ha
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 08 R6S, how big of a deal will going down a tooth on the front sprocket and after market exhaust do? Just wondering. thanks for any replys

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
well, the down one in front will be the bigger difference than changin the back one. I've got an 03 (same style as yours) and ive got one down in front and two up in the rear and its my favorite mod ive done. You're torque is going to hit a bit sooner and you're going to lose a minimal amount of top end. You'll also be slightly off on your speedo. As for exhaust, if you're talkin about goin with a full exhaust go with a PCIII so you can adjust your a/f n crap to make sure you're runnin right with it. If its just a slip on, you're not going to get a ton out of it besides a better lookin can and a bit better sound. Yeah there will be a slight increase in power but nothing you're gonna notice, maybe 1 hp or so...

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a 2007 yamaha R6 i have a power commander 3 and i have a y-pipe and also i have the front sprocket 1 down and i have a black windscreen and the lights are blacked with the black covers i was wondering if ne one makes the front center light the little one on the nose smoked out??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts