Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
( o Y o )
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 6, and people who come to see it always ask to ride it first...now i have never ever let anyone on my bike...but i saw in some of the posts (at least i think) that some poeple let other people test drive there bikes.

It just seems like too much of a risk to let someone you dont know on your bike...

am i crazy or thinking straight....by the way bike is still for sale....pm for questions or email.... [email protected] located in central ohio

-seth

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i wouldn't let anyone ride the bike either, your right it is too risky, besides dealers dont let you test drive the new r1 before you buy it.
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wouldn't let them test drive my bike. I would allow them to start and sit on the bike while I have the front wheel between my leg to make sure it is in an upright position.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i wouldnt let them either. for me the rule of thumb is put $9000 on the table then ill let you ride my bike. because if you drop it, you just bought it.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
stoneloco808 said:
i wouldnt let them either. for me the rule of thumb is put $9000 on the table then ill let you ride my bike. because if you drop it, you just bought it.
The best bit of advise. Also never go meet someone somewhere alone. Always make them come to you, somewhere public, and have a bunch of friends around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts